This series exudes a Maharaja’s grandeur.
This premium batik shirt is made from 100% Cambric cotton and hand-dyed using natural colors via traditional hand block printing with Teak wood block.
The cambric structure undergoes calendaring which provides a glossy appearance that retains for years regardless of fabric ageing. It has the perfect fabric for warm days and nights as the cotton used is a type of natural fibre known for its comfortable and breathable properties.
The simplification forms of exoskeleton-bearing aquatic invertebrates in textural and uniform design.
All designs details, formations and finishing are sketched and drawn exquisitely by Kapten Batik in house designer.
All imperfections are the natural characteristics of Kapten Batik handmade garments.
Size & Fit:
- This shirt has a slim cut, but is designed to be not too fitted.
- Kids Model wear size : XL
- SMALL : 2-3 YR
- MEDIUM : 4-5 YR
- LARGE : 6-7 YR
- X-LARGE : 8-9 YR
- 2XLARGE : 10-11 YR
- 3XLARGE : 12-13 YR
Details & Care
- Mandarin Collar Type
- Without Pocket
- 100% Cambric Cotton
- Breathable & comfortable, suitable for hot & humid Asian weather
- Designed by craftsmen of Bagru Village, Jaipur, India
- 3.5mm Washed Kapten Batik Button
- Hand wash, wash separately, do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not tumble dry