The motifs and patterns which transformed starfish into a geometric shapes in order to form the whole uniform pattern.
All designs details, formations and finishing are sketched and drawn exquisitely by Kapten Batik in house designer.
This series exudes a Maharaja’s grandeur. The premium batik shirt is made from 100% Cambric cotton with a traditional hand block printing using Teak Wood Block.
The cambric structure undergoes calendering which provides a glossy appearance that retains for years regardless of fabric ageing. It has the perfect fabric for warm days and nights as the cotton used is a type of natural fibre known for its comfortable and breathable properties.
All imperfections are the natural characteristics of Kapten Batik handmade garments.
Size & Fit:
- This T-shirt has a slim cut, but is designed to be not too fitted.
- Model wears a M size
- Model measure : Height : 178 cm
Details & Care
- Button Down Collar
- Without Pocket
- 100% Cambric Cotton
- Design From Bagru Village, Jaipur - India
- 3.5mm Washed Kapten Batik Button
- Hand wash, wash separately, do not apply dry clean, do not bleach, do not tumble dry