The motifs inspired by Sea urchins which are sphere-shaped that live in the ocean and are completely covered in protective spines.
All designs details, formations and finishing are sketched and drawn exquisitely by Kapten Batik in house designer.
This series exudes a Maharaja’s grandeur. The premium batik shirt is made from 100% Cambric cotton with a traditional hand block printing using Teak Wood Block.
The cambric structure undergoes calendering which provides a glossy appearance that retains for years regardless of fabric ageing. It has the perfect fabric for warm days and nights as the cotton used is a type of natural fibre known for its comfortable and breathable properties.
All imperfections are the natural characteristics of Kapten Batik handmade garments.
Size & Fit:
- This T-shirt has a slim cut, but is designed to be not too fitted.
- Model wears a M size
- Model measure : Height : 178 cm
Details & Care
- Button Down Collar
- Without Pocket
- 100% Cambric Cotton
- Design From Bagru Village, Jaipur - India
- 3.5mm Washed Kapten Batik Button
- Hand wash, wash separately, do not apply dry clean, do not bleach, do not tumble dry