Ikkat Technique is a resist dyeing technique used to pattern textiles and the word ‘ikat’ comes from the Malay-Indonesian word for ‘tie’ . The production created by our experienced Craftmen located at Sanganer and Bagru , Rajasthan province using primarily three kind of natural color process. All imperfections are natural characteristics of the handmade garment.
Size & Fit:
- This T-shirt has a slim cut, but is designed to be not too fitted.
- Model wears a M size
- Model measure : Height : 187 cm
Details & Care
- Button Down Collar
- Without Pocket
- 100% Cambric Cotton
- Ikkat Design from Surat - India
- 3.5mm Washed Kapten Batik Button
- Hand Wash,Wash separately,Do not Apply Dry Clean , Do not bleach, Do not tumble dry