This series exudes a Maharaja’s grandeur.
This premium batik shirt is made from 100% GOTS certified organic Cambric cotton with a traditional hand block printing using Teak Wood Block.
The Organic Cotton is grown in an environment where no pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or herbicides have been used for a minimum of three years. Organic yarn spinners have set isolated processing areas in order to segregate the organic cotton from conventional cotton. The dyeing and finishing of organic cottons also follow a strict procedure for chemical use in processing, eliminating all materials harmful to the body and the environment.
All imperfections are the natural characteristics of Kapten Batik handmade garments.
Size & Fit:
- This shirt has a slim cut, but is designed to be not too fitted.
- Model wears XL size
- Model height: 185 cm
Details & Care
- Button Down Collar
- Without Pocket
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Breathable & comfortable, suitable for hot & humid Asian weather
- Designed by craftsmen of Bagru Village, Jaipur, India
- 3.5mm Washed Kapten Batik Button
- Hand wash, wash separately, do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not tumble dry