This series exudes a Maharaja’s grandeur.
This premium batik shirt is made from 100% Cambric cotton with a traditional hand block printing using Teak Wood Block.
The cambric structure undergoes calendering which provides a glossy appearance that retains for years regardless of fabric ageing. It has the perfect fabric for warm days and nights as the cotton used is a type of natural fibre known for its comfortable and breathable properties.
All imperfections are the natural characteristics of Kapten Batik handmade garments.
Size & Fit:
- This shirt has a slim cut, but is designed to be not too fitted.
- Model wears XL size
- Model height: 185 cm
Details & Care
- Button Down Collar
- Without Pocket
- 100% Cambric Cotton
- Breathable & comfortable, suitable for hot & humid Asian weather
- Designed by craftsmen of Bagru Village, Jaipur, India
- 3.5mm Washed Kapten Batik Button
- Hand wash, wash separately, do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not tumble dry