Kapten Batik Christmas inspired patterns and designs that totally unique and worth to be on the every year holiday card.
All designs details, formations and finishing are sketched and drawn exquisitely by Kapten Batik in house designer.
This series exudes a Maharaja’s grandeur. The premium batik shirt is made from 100% Cambric cotton with a traditional hand block printing using Teak Wood Block.
The cambric structure undergoes calendering which provides a glossy appearance that retains for years regardless of fabric ageing. It has the perfect fabric for warm days and nights as the cotton used is a type of natural fibre known for its comfortable and breathable properties.
All imperfections are the natural characteristics of Kapten Batik handmade garments.
Size & Fit:
- This shirt has a normal cut
- Model wears XL size
- Model height: 185 cm
Details & Care
- Classic Collar
- Without Pocket
- 100% Cambric Cotton
- Breathable & comfortable, suitable for hot & humid Asian weather
- Designed by craftsmen of Bagru Village, Jaipur, India
- 3.5mm Washed Kapten Batik Button
- Hand wash, wash separately, do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not tumble dry