Maharani Series personify Kapten Batik ode to fulfill the complete assemblage of well celebrated Maharaja Series.
This premium Maharani midi dress is made from 100% GOTS certified organic Cambric cotton as part of Kapten Batik commitment to more earth-friendly practices and hand-dyed using natural colors via traditional hand block printing with Teak wood block.
The Organic Cotton is grown in an environment where there is no pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or herbicides have been used for a minimum of three years. Organic yarn spinners have set isolated processing areas in order to segregate the organic cotton from conventional cotton. The dyeing and finishing of organic cotton also follow a strict procedure for chemical use in processing, eliminating all materials harmful to the body and the environment.
The cambric structure undergoes calendaring which provides a glossy appearance that retains for years regardless of fabric ageing. It has the perfect fabric for warm days and nights as the cotton used is a type of natural fibre known for its comfortable and breathable properties.
Maharani Blossom in Namaka Print summon a free-spirited mood has an airy maxi shape with a point collar, dropped shoulders and half-button front.
This garment comes with an accompanying QR code to trace the origins of the garment in line with the label's sustainable production practices.
All imperfections are the natural characteristics of Kapten Batik handmade garments.
Size & Fit:
- Relaxed fit on shoulders, falls loose over the body
- Model wears S size
- Model height: 170 cm
Details & Care
- 100% Organic Cambric Cotton
- Breathable & comfortable, suitable for hot & humid Asian weather
- Lightweight organic cotton
- Point collar
- Dropped shoulder
- Long sleeve with buttoned cuffs
- Half-button front
- Left and right side pocket
- Crafted by artisans of the UNESCO Creative City of Crafts and Folk Art Jaipur, India
- 3.5mm Washed Kapten Batik Button
- Hand wash, wash separately, do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not tumble dry