Maharani Series personify Kapten Batik ode to fulfill the complete assemblage of well celebrated Maharaja Series.
This premium Maharani midi dress is made from 100% Cambric cotton hand-dyed using natural colors via traditional hand block printing with Teak wood block.
The cambric structure undergoes calendaring which provides a glossy appearance that retains for years regardless of fabric ageing. It has the perfect fabric for warm days and nights as the cotton used is a type of natural fibre known for its comfortable and breathable properties.
Maharani Egypt in Valaka Print summon a free-spirited mood has an airy maxi shape with a mandarin collar, dropped shoulders and half-button front.
All imperfections are the natural characteristics of Kapten Batik handmade garments.
Size & Fit:
- Relaxed fit on shoulders, falls loose over the body
- Model wears S size
- Model height: 170 cm
Details & Care
- 100% Cambric Cotton
- Breathable & comfortable, suitable for hot & humid Asian weather
- Lightweight cambric cotton
- Mandarin collar
- Dropped shoulder
- Long sleeve with buttoned cuffs
- Half-button front
- Left and right side pocket
- Crafted by artisans of the UNESCO Creative City of Crafts and Folk Art Jaipur, India
- 3.5mm Washed Kapten Batik Button
- Hand wash, wash separately, do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not tumble dry