Maharani Series personify Kapten Batik ode to fulfill the complete assemblage of well celebrated Maharaja Series.
This premium Maharani midi dress is made from 100% Cambric cotton hand-dyed using natural colors via traditional hand block printing with Teak wood block.
The cambric structure undergoes calendaring which provides a glossy appearance that retains for years regardless of fabric ageing. It has the perfect fabric for warm days and nights as the cotton used is a type of natural fibre known for its comfortable and breathable properties.
Maharani New Tulip in Ajani Print has an airy maxi shape with a mandarin collar, half-button front and 3/4 sleeves that rest below the elbows. This dress can be cinched at the waist with a tasselled tie belt.
All imperfections are the natural characteristics of Kapten Batik handmade garments.
Size & Fit:
- Relaxed fit on shoulders, falls loose over the body
- Model wears M size
- Model height: 170 cm
Details & Care
- 100% Cambric Cotton
- Breathable & comfortable, suitable for hot & humid Asian weather
- Lightweight Cambric cotton
- Mandarin collar
- Dropped shoulder
- Half-button front
- Tasselled tie belt
- 3/4 sleeve length
- Left and right side pocket
- Crafted by artisans of India
- 3.5mm Washed Kapten Batik Button
- Hand wash, wash separately, do not dry clean, do not bleach, do not tumble dry