Need a hat with a touch of batik?
This classic Bali Panama hat style is made with a teardrop crown in brisa (diamond shape) weave. It has a structured look that is crafted from a turn and stitch brim of a nylon wire.
- Grade 4
- Colour: White
- Brim 6cm
- Crown height 9cm
- 3.5cm Handcrafted Batik Band
- This is a genuine Panama Hat, handwoven in Ecuador
THIS SERIES IS EXCLUDED FROM ANY CURRENT PROMOTION
Determining Your Hat Size
- Using a tape measure, measure your head about one-half inch above your eyebrows where your hat will rest. Be certain that the tape measure is straight, not twisted. Alternatively, you can use piece of string to measure your head, and then measure the length of the string with a ruler. If you are not certain about size, or are between sizes, buy the larger size.
Details & Care
- Should your Panama hat become dirty, remove the dirt by lightly dusting it with a dry cloth
- We recommend using moist baby wipes if the marks prove difficult to remove. By cleaning the stain little by little, most marks can be removed. Do not rub too hard
- Should a stray piece of straw pop up on the crown or brim, do not pull it - simply snip it off with a nail clipper or a pair of small scissors.