Panama Hat - BILLY
A teardrop crown in brisa (diamond shape) weave. Finished in turn and stitch brim with nylon wire for a structured look.
- Grade 4
- Colour: Natural
- Brim 6cm
- Crown height 9cm
- Brisa weave
- 3.5cm Handcrafted Batik Band
- Adjustable velcro strap on the inner sweatband
Determining Your Hat Size
- Using a tape measure, measure your head about one-half inch above your eyebrows where your hat will rest. Be certain that the tape measure is straight, not twisted. Alternatively, you can use piece of string to measure your head, and then measure the length of the string with a ruler. If you are not certain about size, or are between sizes, buy the larger size.
- This is a genuine Panama Hat, handwoven in Ecuador.
Details & Care
- Should your Panama hat become dirty, remove the dirt by lightly dusting it with a dry cloth
- We recommend using moist baby wipes if the marks prove difficult to remove. By cleaning the stain little by little, most marks can be removed. Do not rub too hard
- Should a stray piece of straw pop up on the crown or brim, do not pull it - simply snip it off with a nail clipper or a pair of small scissors.