The long sleeve variation is a more modest approach to batik shirts.
This handmade batik garment is made from 100% Primissima 50s cotton with traditional hand stamping contemporary batik.
Crafted from a copper block, designed by our team and created by our Artisanal Batik Maker. The production uses a Remazol dye, a true reactive dye known for its excellent colour fastness with deep saturation and minimal bleeding for a more environmentally-friendly approach than its pioneers. The super-smooth surface of the fabric provides a fine artisanal batik print.
All imperfections are the natural characteristics of Kapten Batik handmade garments.
Size & Fit:
- This shirt has a slim cut, but is designed to be not too fitted.
- Model wears a M size
- Model measure : Height : 187
Details & Care
- Button Down Collar
- Full Sleeve
- V Cut Pocket
- 100% Primissima Cotton
- 3.5mm Washed Kapten Batik Button
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle, wash separately, do not apply dry clean, do not bleach, do not tumble dry
- This product will be exclusively handcrafted for you, making the color/texture/pattern slightly vary from the image shown, due to multiple artisan-led techniques and processes involved.